Monday, March 06, 2006

3 Issues of Men's Fitness for £1

Get 3 issues of Men’s Fitness for £1, with free delivery to your door. That’s better than paying £3.40 for ONE issue in the shops! If you decide Men’s Fitness is not for you, simply cancel your order and pay nothing more than £1.

When I subscribed I receive a Men's Shaving Cream and Men's Facial Moisturizing Cream with my first delivery. I can't confirm what you will get this time around. Apparently when I subscribed, there were a limitation of free gifts for the first few subscribers.

To cancel your subscription, you may do it online. After your initial online registration, you will be given a username and unique password which you can use to manage your subscriptions online. I cancelled it online without the need of speaking to any operators last time. Cancel it straight away after you received your third issue. You should receive and e-mail reply confirming your cancellation. You do not have to give a reason to cancel.

I hope you enjoy it.

Click here to enjoy the offer!

That's all for today folks!

Benny Ong XXX

No comments: